Thursday, June 10, 2010

THE yarn is here!

The other day I came home to a note on the door from the UPS. I wasn't sure what it was for at first. I did have a few skeins of yarn coming but I didn't think it would be coming this soon nor does it usually come by UPS. Then I read the note- Zelinger's Wool. THE YARN IS HERE!!! I ran up to the leasing office hoping it was up there. CLOSED. So unfair! I would have to wait until morning to get it (if it was in the office) or wait until the evening when I got home from work. Luckily, it was in the office and I got a call in the morning from our sweet landlord saying there was a package for me. I ran up (hair still wet from a shower) and got my box. I opened it and oh the delight! So much yarn! I ended up getting 2ply worsted and 2ply sport. Both are lovely. Lots of pictures -enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment