Wednesday, March 3, 2010

New Needles+New Yarn=Bliss

Last year for my birthday, my mom bought me the most beautiful pair of knitting needles. They are Rosewood wooden needles made from Cocobolo, a rosewood, in size 7. The makers of the needles, Turn of the Century, were at the Art in the Park show in Medina, and when my mom came across their booth, she said she just had to get me a pair- and I am so glad she did! They are so beautiful! The wood turning on the tops is so intricate. I find myself just staring at them when knitting! If you have a knitter in your life and you need to get something for them, I totally recommend you look into them (and get a pair for yourself too). I just started a new project on them with Spud & Chloƫ sweater yarn in "Firecracker." I was so excited to finally find a LYS that sells this yarn. The color is so rich and it is knitting up lovely!


No comments:

Post a Comment