Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A Pair of Little Longies


I purchased this awesome OOAK colorway from Tree Frog Knits and I thought they would make a sweet pair of longies. Boy was I right! I had no one to make them for in particular but either I will hold on to them until either I have a little one or until a friend or family member has someone to wear them. Or perhaps if I ever get enough knits together to open a shop on say Hyena Cart or for a craft show. Who knows. They will find the right owner in due time.
I just love the way that it knit up and the colors look so neat together. I don't know if I would have ever thought to combine all those colors but I am sure glad someone did! I still have some left over, probably plenty enough to make a hat. I am thinking a Hudson Hat. Hopefully that will come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment